New Testament Round
- If the rise of Christianity is evidence for the resurrection of Jesus, do you also believe in the tablets Joseph Smith claimed to find because of the rise of Mormonism?
- Sathya Sai Baba (died 2011)
- Sathya Sai Baba has witnesses to his miraculous healing of others, resurrections and virgin birth (among other miracles). Are you less convinced by Sathya Sai Baba’s witnesses in this modern context than Jesus’ witnesses in the 1st century?
- If so, why?
- Where did Jesus tell his disciples to go after his resurrection?
Old Testament Round
- What does archaeological evidence say about the Exodus of the slaves from Egypt?
- What happened to Cain after he killed Abel?
- If you answered “He got married”, who did he marry?
- If you answered that the Earth no was no longer fertile for him, how did humanity continue (with his brother dead and him unable to eat)?
- How many sons did Abraham have?
- What should a healthy person’s lifespan be, approximately?
The Qur’anic Round
- Is there a Geographic and literal point on Earth where the sun sets into a murky puddle?
- Did Mohammed literally fly on a winged horse?
- (If you answered “No” to either of the above) How can you tell the Qur’an is scientifically accurate when it indulges in non-literal descriptions?
- What are stars?
- Give details on the size and distance from the Earth of the moon and sun.